Saturday, January 21, 2012

Paper Peonies.

I love peonies, and I have a passion for making paper flowers. I have known for a long time that I wanted to create paper flowers for my wedding. Not long after we started planning I decided that my bridesmaids would carry paper peonies. I set out on a mission to learn how to create my vision. Of course I didn't need to look further than Martha! I found a tutorial on her website for how to make tissue paper peonies. I tweaked the method slightly- and this is what I've come up with.

I am so pleased with how they turned out. I think each girl will carry a bouquet containing 6 or 7.
I am so looking forward to seeing how they look next to the aqua dresses.

1 comment:

  1. these are super cute, luv these...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete